Black ,red,green,white and clear ,as Customer's requirements
You can choose what you want
Safe Export carton box : 700*400*450mm
Vacuum forming+ CNC cutting the side, assemble and install
Leisure and entertainment,Fishing
About 15 days for sample order and 45 days for mass production.
500pcs,Sample order is acceptable
Samples order 100% payment before production. Mass production order 50% deposit, 50% balance payment before shipment.
1.2016 New design , advantage technology
2. The raw materials production, stable quality.
3. Advanced high-tech machinery and equipment.
5.Satisfactory pre-sale service & after-sale service
More picture detail
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging & Shipping
Carton box Wooden-frame Wooden case Wooden case
1: According to customer requirements.we are all familar with different requirement on package,So could accept any OEM service. Make your brand more famous than before.
2:Sample is aviable by International Business Express
3:7 work days for pre-production samples
4:About 25 days for mass production after sample confirmation.
Amei Brothers company has specialized in wide range of plastic products for 15 years. Our main customers are the retailing and wholesaling companies in Europe, America, Asia and Australia etc. We not only provide high quality products but also professional service for our customer. For a long time, our service is highly appreciated by most of our customers and brings us the respect and loyalty of customers all over the world. Excellent equipment, competitive price, delivery in time, professional business team=your good partner. More information, welcome to contact with me !
Our R&D team can provide high quality OEM service to our customers. We can design & develop the new products according to customers' design draft, pictures, descriptions or ideas. We also help our customers to update their products according to the market feedback continuously.
(1) Timely Response
-- We will reply any of your inquiries within 8 hours. We also have staffs to answer your urgent matters on holidays.
-- Strict Quality Control
-- Our QC team will inspect each shipment before delivery and provide official inspection report. We will never leave any problem to our customers.
(2) After Sales Service
Our customer service team will listen to all the feedback from our customers and improve our service accordingly. And any questions from our customers, we will give our reasonable and responsible suggestion & solution within 24 hours. Customers' satisfaction is our eternal pursuit.
FAQ & Why us
FAQ & Why us
1.How can I get a quotation?
Please forward the details as below in your inquiry:
A. Modle & Size B.Material & application C. Surface Finishing D. Quantity E. Color: pantone number
F. Other requirement : Payment term, Shipping, Packaging , Application,artwork etc.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. If we have the mold machine you askedfor,we can make the sample in three days.Or we will make new mold machine for you.It will take about 7~15 days.
3. What is the cost for the samples and molding charge?
The sample charge and molding charge is collected according to your modles.We will refound it to you when your total quantity is big enough.Or we will afford part of sample or molding charge for you.
4. What is your payment terms?
It is better that 30% prepaid as the deposit,the rest 70% be paid before shipping By T/T.We also accept irrevocable L/C at sight.
5.What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.Usually it is 15~30days after
confirming the sample and getting your deposit.
6.How can I know if my goods have been shipped?
Detailed photos of every process will be sent to you during the production. I will send you the B/L number,you can check out the shipping any time.
7.What shipping method can i choose? How about the shipping time of each option?
By Air or by Sea.5 ~ 7 workdays of by Air. 10 to 30 workdays by Sea.
1. 15 years experience in cooperating with international chain brand.
2. We adopt high quality raw material to make products.In addtion,first rate equipment ensure the craft of our products.
3.Our strategy is making high quality product instead of low price.
4.Customer-oriented service conception,We give quickresponse to customers'requirements